Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I forgot you again...dear blog

Alright, it may be the Adult ADD in me, but I seem to forget that I have this thing. Plus, we had a VERY busy week. Spring break is over and we have begun the final home stretch of Kindergarten. Not only that, I had to sign Maxie up for his Kindergarten program for next year. I am really hoping that we get the morning class, and to ensure that we get the morning class, Mother of the Year (that's me) was the 1st person in line. Yes, I am a loser.
Today we had soccer pictures with our team. Luckily, both boys are on the same team, Burger King Black, so we are looking forward to a season of fun! We play every Tuesday and Thursday night. We have some kids on the team that we knew from last year, so things are looking good. However, on the way to the pictures, it started snowing. Yes, you heard me right, snowing...in April. What the f(*&? I guess somebody forgot to mention to Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada that there is a thing called "global warming"...I think Al Gore invented it. Anyway...snow in April, I shit you not.
Well, I'll try to not forget about you...dear blog. Just don't be surprised if I do!

No comments: